Price Guide Above $599,000
Ideally situated in a quiet family friendly cul de sac and enjoying an elevated position with a North Easterly aspect, this home definitely has the location box ticked. Capturing cooling breezes and bathed in natural light, the home offers multiple separate living spaces that overlook the outdoor area and grassy yard. 6 Brush Box Street will prove to be an outstanding choice for young families and investors alike!
- Massive air conditioned living area
- Second tiled dining/family area opens outdoors
- Functional kitchen overlooks the dining/family and outdoor area
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- DLUG and separate laundry
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Land Size: 683m2
- Rental Appraisal: $570 - $600 per wk
- Council Rates: $1,719 pa approx
- Year Built: 2002
6 Brush Box Street is positioned in the quiet Lakewood’s Estate within the peaceful leafy suburb of Elanora. The area is renowned for its more than 200 acres of parkland, waterfront walking tracks, designated off leash dog parks, and children’s playgrounds. All this whilst being just moments to local shops, (19th Avenue and The Pines), golf courses, Currumbin, Tallebudgera and Palm Beach!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team