Price Guide Above $639,000
5 Reid Court is a stunning, completely refurbished character filled home that puts a smile on your face as soon as you step inside.
Set on a large, flat 678m2 block, the home enjoys beautiful vaulted ceilings and flows outdoors to the covered patio, great sized yard and a sunny north facing salt water pool.
- Contemporary kitchen with beautiful timber floors, solid marble benches and high end appliances
- Large open plan air conditioned living, dining and kitchen with bi-fold doors overlooks outdoors
- Separate family room with external access could double as a teen retreat or home office/studio
- Three large bedrooms
- Stunning modern bathroom (separate toilet)
- Beautiful Tahitian style fans highlight the vaulted ceilings
- Ample parking on the driveway with plenty of room for a carport
- Security alarm system
- Land Size: 678m²
- Rent Appraisal $600-$620
- Council Rates: $1,584 pa approx.
- Year Built 1990
Surrounded by waterfront properties, affordable dry block homes in the area are somewhat of a rarity. This outstanding culdesac location is only moments to Emerald Lakes, Metricon Stadium and Commonwealth Games facilities, numerous golf courses, main river boat access, the M1, Pacific Fair and Broadbeach
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.