Price Guide Above $859,000
A Contemporary Family Home in an Extremely Rare Waterfront / Parkfront Position
With water views from all the rooms that matter and the convenience of a family friendly park next door (meaning just one neighbour!) this home offers what most can’t, a waterfront / parkfront combination within a quiet Mermaid Waters culdesac. This highly sought after but rarely available position, in combination with the homes outstanding layout and contemporary finishings, will be sure to set it atop the list of available homes in this hugely popular suburb.
- A water view from all living areas, kitchen and the master bedroom
- Huge air conditioned living and dining area (complete with built in bar) adjoins the front and rear outdoor entertaining areas
- Second separate tiled family/living space adjoins kitchen and front alfresco entertaining patio
- Contemporary refurbished kitchen with stone benchtop, s/steel appliances and walk in pantry
- Three great sized bedrooms including the large ensuited master
- Main bathroom with separate toilet services the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Huge fully fenced grassy front yard (room for pool if desired)
- Fully fenced rear yard leads down to the waterfront
- Park access from the rear yard (prop the gate open and play fetch with the dog / watch the kids from the rear patio)
- Separate laundry
- Spacious double garage with additional parking
- Brand new paint and carpet throughout
- Land Size 678m2
- Rental Return $620 per week
- Lease Expires: 7/1/18
- Rental Appraisal: $620 - $640 per week
- Year Built: 1983
The location can’t get much better. The Q Super Centre and newly refurbished Pacific Fair are just minutes away, along with local schools, numerous trendy cafe’s, bars and restaurants, Lake Hugh Muntz (fresh water swimming spot surrounded by stunning parks and walking tracks) and of course our world famous beach.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.