Price Guide Above $499,000
A Comforting Family Home With An Entertainers Deck That Sets It Above The Rest
As soon as you walk through the door you are met with a sense of comfort. It simply feels like a nice place to be. The home enjoys three great size bedrooms and functional kitchen that overlooks the separate living and dining areas, both seamlessly flow to the grand entertainers deck which can (and should be) put to use day or night, rain or shine. Whether it’s for your morning coffee, a Sunday BBQ with friends or a Christmas lunch with the entire family, you will never run out of room and it will always be where you, and everyone else, will want to be.
- Enormous covered deck (116m2!!!!) with built in bar perfect for all year round living and entertaining
- An elevated position with peaceful views
- Kitchen overlooks both the interior and exterior living space
- Large air conditioned master bedroom with contemporary ensuite
- Both separate lounge and dining areas flow seamlessly to the entertainer’s deck
- Low maintenance front courtyard and patio with access to the deck
- Huge grassy fenced backyard with additional under house storage space
- Marine grade security screens on windows and doors with universal locks
- Split system remote control air-conditioning system and high ceilings
- Colorbond and rendered perimeter fencing
- Land Size: 695m2
- Rental Appraisal: $480 - $520 per week
- Council Rates: $1,375 p.a approx
- Water Rates: $1,458 p.a approx
- Year Built: 1985
When buying a property there are usually two key aspects a home is graded upon, the house itself and where it is located. 48 Rainbow Drive gets an A+ for both. Perfectly positioned within one of Mudgeeraba’s most sought after streets, the home is moments to numerous local amenities, public transport, the M1, schools and shopping precincts. You can enjoy the peaceful and quiet surrounds whilst being just moments from every convenience you could ask for.
For more property information see brochure (link below) or contact The Sam Westaway Team.
BROCHURE LINK: http://www.fnutopia.com.au/wbresources/files/611/48RAINBOWDRIVE.pdf