Price Guide Above $549,000
Paradise in Pacific Pines
Positioned across from a peaceful nature reserve within one of the most desirable pockets of Pacific Pines, 41 Barradeen Circuit is a stunningly presented family friendly home that is waiting for its new owners to move in and enjoy everything it has to offer.
- Refurbished kitchen with new stone benchtops, induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven
- The air conditioned living, dining and family rooms surround the kitchen and open onto both the front and rear decks
- Private in ground pool joins the front entertainers deck and captures the northern sun
- Air conditioned master bedrooms with walk in robe and refurbished ensuite
- Remaining three bedroom are privately positioned away from the master and surround the contemporary main bathroom
- Double lock up automatic garage
- Land Size: 579m²
- Rental Appraisal: $550 - $570 per week
- Council Rates: $1,512 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,608 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2008
Perched on a 579m2 block of land within a quiet family friendly street that feels like it is nestled within a nature reserve, you will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful surrounds without missing out on any of the conveniences you would expect for such a central location. Just moments to local parks, schools, shopping centres and the motorway for a quick drive to the Coast or Brisbane, this location truly offers the very best of both worlds.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.