Price Guide Above $499,000
Modern Family Home With A Massive Yard For The Kids!
There’s plenty to love about number 37 Barrington Street! Offered to the market for the first time since its construction in 2011, this home will suit a wide array of potential buyers; from young families searching for a home to settle down, to the savvy investor looking to take advantage of an area in high rental demand, poised for continued future growth.
- Functional modern kitchen overlooks the main living & dining
- Huge main living & dining area opens to the rear yard
- Second separate lounge room
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Generous main bathroom plus separate laundry
- Huge flat backyard with plenty of room for a pool – Perfect for kids and pets!
- Double lock up garage
- Land Size: 608m2
- Rental Return: $1,955 per month
- Lease Expires: 7/9/17
- Rental Appraisal: $470 - $490 per week
- Year Built: 2011
Perfectly positioned within a quiet pocket of Pacific Pines, 37 Barrington Street makes the most of its family friendly and central location. The home is conveniently positioned within 5 minutes from local schools, parks and shops, and is just a short 10 minute drive from Helensvale Westfield, Train Station, the popular NightQuarter Markets and the M1.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.
NOTE: Photos are from original construction as property is currently tenanted.