Price Guide Above $449,000
A Stunning “As New” Family Home!
Offering modern luxuries at an affordable price this stunning family home is only a year old and ticks all the right boxes. Whether you’re investing, or buying to settle down this one must not be missed!
- Open plan living and dining features stunning tiles, air conditioning and seamlessly flows outdoors
- Contemporary kitchen overlooks the indoor/outdoor living space and features stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with down lighting and fan adjoins the fully fenced, low maintenance yard
- Spacious air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
- Remaining 3 bedrooms (with built in robes and ceiling fans) are privately set away from the master
- Modern main bathroom with bath tub, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with direct access to the clothes line
- LED downlights throughout
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Land Size: 413m2
- Rental Return: $450 per week
- Lease Expires:26/9/17
- Rental Appraisal: $450 - $470 pk
- Water Rates: $2,392 p.a approx
- Year Built: 2016
Perfectly positioned in the sought after family friendly Lura Estate, this outstanding convenient location is just moment from local parks, schools and shopping centres. A quick drive to the M1 will have you on the Gold Coast Beaches in 20 minutes and in the Brisbane CBD in 40. With ground work starting on the $1 billion Coomera Town Centre, this is an area poised for future growth – don’t miss out!
Directions to the property (address may not appear on older GPS systems):
- Turn left off Foxwell Road onto Amity Road
- At the first roundabout turn right into Lura (O’Reilly Drive)
- Take the first left onto Lahey Cove
- Take the second right on McPherson Crescent
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.