Price Guide Above $429,000
As you make your way through this four bedroom family home you'll realise that there is more on offer here than meets the eye. Featuring an unexpectedly large family friendly layout with multiple living areas and beautiful high ceilings the home is sure to impress.
- Large modern kitchen overlooks the air conditioned living and dining
- Additional second separate living space
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area flows from the interior
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite
- Remaining three bedrooms are a great size (all with built ins)
- Main bathroom with shower, bath tub and separate toilet
- Double automatic lock up garage
- Land Size: 534m²
- Rental Return: $440 per week
- Lease Expires: 2/08/18
- Rental Appraisal: $440 -$460 per week
- Council Rates: $1,679 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,670 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2007
Positioned within a quiet street and backing onto bushland within Ormeau Wood State High School this peaceful yet convenient location will always be in high demand. Just moments to local schools, shops, public transport and the M1 for a quick commute to Brisbane and the Coast this outstanding home will suit both owner occupiers and the savvy investor.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.