This NRAS approved dual occupancy home receives over $20,000 per annum of Government incentives in addition to it's yearly $30,000 (approx.) rental income. The home is perched on a massive 826m2 parcel of land and offers a three bedroom, two bathroom house along with an additional two bedroom, one bathroom property on the same title, keeping outgoings low and returns high!
- Huge open plan living space adjoins covered balcony which overlooks a massive yard
- Contemporary gas kitchen with stone benches overlooks the living
- Large main bedroom also joins the balcony and offers private ensuite
- The two remaining bedrooms are a great size and are serviced by the modern main bathroom
- Double lock up garage
- NRAS approved (receives over $10,000 per year in incentives)
- Current NRAS rent $312 per week
- Modern kitchen overlooks the living and private balcony
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Access to the huge rear yard
- Single covered carport
- Also NRAS approved (receives an additional $10,000+ per year in incentives)
- Current NRAS rent $264 per week
- Land Size: 826m²
- Combined NRAS Rent: $576 per week
- Lease Expires: Side 1 15/11/18
- Lease Expires: Side 2 27/11/18
- Council Rates: $1,572 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,264 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2012
Positioned within a quiet street in the popular suburb of Maudsland, 18 Allington Cir has only one direct neighbour and is surrounded by peaceful bushland. This serene position is only moments to local shops, schools, the M1 and many more local amenities.
Contemporary finishings, an outstanding location, dual income streams/NRAS incentives and absolutely mouthwatering figures make this property an absolute no brainer. DO NOT MISS OUT!
*This home is an approved dwelling for the National Rental Affordability Scheme (or NRAS), a Government partnership that aims to supply affordable rental accommodation. To compensate owners for letting the property at a 20% reduced weekly price, NRAS provides a substantial annual incentive for up to 10 years. This incentive far outweighs the cost of reduced rent, leaving the owner in a positive net position at years end.
For more information regards the NRAS incentive, please do not hesitate to follow the below link or contact The Sam Westaway Team.