Price Guide Above $549,000
A True Family Home Perched At The Peak Of A Quiet Culdesac
Coming to the market for the first time since its construction in 1999, 17 Bedford Crescent is a true family home that will not disappoint. Perched on a larger than average 702m2 block, the home enjoys a large free flowing layout with multiple living areas, has just had new carpet, a full repaint and is currently vacant and ready to be sold!
- An open plan feel whilst still offering numerous separate living areas
- Interior living space consists of lounge, media, family and dining.
- Kitchen overlooks the dining and outdoor area
- Large master bedroom (ensuite and WIR) is privately positioned away from main sleeping quarters
- Remaining bedrooms surround the main bathroom and separate toilet
- Fully fenced and private rear yard
- Front yard offers enough space for a boat/caravan
- Double lock up garage
- New carpet and fresh paint both inside and out
- Land Size: 702m²
- Rental Appraisal: $560 - $580
- Council Rates: $1,769 pa approx.
- Year Built: 1999
17 Bedford Crescent is perfectly positioned at the top of a quiet and family friendly culdesac that borders the natural bushland of Derby Park. This popular location will have you only moments from numerous highly regarded schools (Kings, Hillcrest, Clover Hill & Somerset), Varsity Train Station, the M1, local shops, parks and Robina Town Centre. Whether you are looking to move in or invest, this home, combined with its great location is sure to impress!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.