$429,000 - $449,000
This two storey, four bedroom family home represents an outstanding investment opportunity. Currently NRAS approved with the owners receiving (in addition to rent) over $10,000 in government incentives - the returns are high, the area is hot and it is an absolute no brainer for the savvy investor!
- Open plan, air conditioned living and dining
- Contemporary gas kitchen overlooks the living space
- Covered outdoor patio adjoins grassy rear yard
- Four large bedrooms (three upstairs / one downstairs)
- Master with built in robe, modern ensuite and balcony
- Large upstairs main bathroom with additional powder room & laundry on ground level
- Upstairs study nook
- Automatic double lock up garage
- Land Size: 300m²
- Current NRAS Rent: $367 per week
- Lease Expires: Periodic
- Council Rates: $1,572 pa approx.
- Water Rates: $1,655 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2011
Located within a quiet street, this outstanding convenient location is just moments from parks, schools, local shops, public transport and the soon to be complete Coomera Town Centre. It is 20 minutes to Gold Coast’s beaches, under 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD and surrounded by infrastructure – the area is poised for growth – don’t miss out!
For more information in regards to the NRAS incentive, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team or follow the below link.