Boasting stunning views over natural bushland this massive family home takes full advantage of its elevated position, capturing the cooling breeze and offering a sense of serenity without compromising the convenience of its location.
- Brand new carpet and a fresh coat of paint throughout
- Huge tiled open plan living, dining and kitchen
- East facing entertainers deck off main living
- Separate air conditioned family room
- Tranquil views from all living areas
- Second rear deck joins dining and master bedroom
- Master bedroom offers large walk in robe and ensuite with his and hers vanity
- Total of five great sized bedrooms (three upstairs/two downstairs)
- The two downstairs rooms surround the third bathroom (perfect layout for a teen retreat, extended family or home business)
- Large double lock up garage
- Fully fenced rear grassy yard is ideal for kids and pets
- Land Size: 600m²
- Rental Appraisal: $600 - $620 per week
- Council Rates: $1,572 pa approx.
- Year Built: 2008
Located within the highly sought after Reserve Rise estate this elevated, convenient and quiet location will definitely not disappoint. Tranquil views, cooling breezes and only moments to schools (Highland Reserve State School), shops, parks, the motorway, numerous theme parks and so many more local amenities!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.