Price Guide Above $269,000
Water Views Without the Waterfront Price Tag!
Nestled at the back of the complex this two bedroom first floor apartment offers an enviable location and a view to the Broadwater without the hefty price tag!
- First floor unit
- Easterly views through to Southport Broadwater
- Open plan living and dining
- Kitchen overlooks living and balcony
- Large east facing balcony with water views
- Master with ensuite
- Large main bathroom
- Secure underground car space
- Convenient location
- Units in complex: 12
- Land Share: 1,116m2
- Rental Return: $330 pw
- Lease Expires: 13/09/2017
- Council Rates: $1,632 p.a approx
- Water Rates: $898 p.a approx
- Body Corp: $64 pw approx
- Sinking Fund: $76,240 approx
- Year Built: 2000
Labrador is one of the Gold Coast’s best hidden treasures. Its location is undeniably one of the best in the city with easy access to walking paths along the Broadwater and just a short drive to Australia Fair Shopping Centre and the famous Harbour Town outlet stores. You will never need to stray far from the area to get anything and everything you want and need!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact The Sam Westaway Team.